In order to keep our community safe, please read through the COVID-19 Guidelines and Open Ice Rules. These may change as we get further into the season, so check back here for updates.
Open Ice Rules
- Skate at your own risk!
- No supervision is provided. Parents & Guardians are responsible for supervising their children.
- No one is allowed on the ice without skates.
- Share the Ice – if there are non-hockey skaters, make sure sticks and pucks stay in one end. Be considerat and allow for different activities and levels of ability.
- Helmets with full cage masks are required for players 18 & under when skating with sticks and pucks. Helmets are strongly encouraged for all skaters otherwise.
- Respect the game, the facility, and each other.
- Be safe and have fun!
COVID-19 Arena Guidelines
- The Arena will observe all Minnesota Department of Health and CDC mandates.
Only Open Ice/Skating schedules will be posted here. For Youth Hockey, Figure Skating, Learn to Skate, or High School rink schedules, please visit our Rink Schedules page:
Ice will be back in August 15th for Lake of the Woods Hockey School.
Check out https://lakeofthewoodshockeyschool.com/ to get registered!
Want to Make a Donation?
Ways I Can Contribute:
- One-time, lump sum donation
- Pledges spread over a defined period of time
- Donation of interest on investments
- In-kind donations